Sunday, August 8, 2010

Greater Love Review

I will be reviewing Greater Love by Robert Whitlow today. Just to let you know, I didn’t know that this book was a part of the Tides of Truth series before I received it, so I was a little lost in the beginning, but it was easy to catch onto the story and it became fairly interesting for me to continue reading. Greater Love wasn’t exactly my “type” of book that I would normally pick up from the library or at a bookstore, but the book’s main character, Tami, was a pretty complex character and it was nice to read something more spiritual for once, it was a good change, and I had fun. Also, I have to say that I can’t exactly relate to Tami’s life story, which is (maybe) why I wasn’t as interested in this story as I normally would be in other stories. She’s a conservative country girl, and I haven’t experienced anything like that before. There wasn’t a lot of action in this book, and I wish that it had more mystery and suspense because that’s what I usually like to read, but eh, again, I didn’t know this before I started reading the book.

Disclosure: This book was provided to me by Thomas Nelson for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment