Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Truth of the Matter Review

This book was aimed for teenagers, but since it is a suspense novel, and totally my type, I decided to read it and review it.

This is the third book in a series involving around the main character, Charlie West. He woke up and found himself without the memory of a year in his life, during which some pretty INTERESTING and odd things have happened! I don't want to spoil it but they were things that would not normally happen to a teenage boy, for sure. It is packed with action, and did keep me wanting more as I read it, but I realized that it is unrealistic as it is and probably would be a lot better off for a younger "audience".

It is a nice and easy read and maybe you would want to get it for your teenager or tween for Christmas, but I wouldn't recommend getting it for yourself unless you are really bored!

Disclosure: This book was provided to me by Thomas Nelson for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment